Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Accreditation
AEO is an accreditation achieved by businesses that meet strict customs criteria by demonstrating quality, compliance and trustworthiness in the international supply chain.
As an AEO accredited company, we have proven best practice in their customs-related operations throughout the European Community for goods imported into, or exported from the EU. This is especially relevant with Brexit in the near future.
What does the AEO quality mark provide?
- Fast-track and efficiency through customs controls
- Lower risk score, which significantly reduces the frequency of physical and documentary checks at the border
- Improved security, with a reduced occurrence of theft or loss in transit
- Demonstrates a high level of competence with the authorities
- Access to simplified customs procedures
Being AEO accredited ensures we have best practices in place for a compliant, secure and transparent supply chain. Giving you the peace of mind that we are an organisation that is committed to delivering a streamlined operation that is beneficial to you.