Experienced in project forwarding since 1991.
Coordinated freight forwarding to your project sites, whether they’re in the UK, Europe, or worldwide. Since 1991, our team have provided a fully managed door-to-door tailored solution to suit all size of businesses – meeting project targets in the most cost-efficient way whilst minimising risk.
Full project coordination.
We interface with the most suitable ship and aircraft owners, freight surveyors, insurance companies, and heavy-lift crane companies. What does that mean for you? Simply that your goods are always handled and stowed safely.
Let us manage your entire project, freight forwarding, from end-to-end:
- Road and site surveys carried out in advance to determine the best routes and ensure performance and safety within budget
- Supervised heavy-lift loading and unloading
- Heavy-lift transportation via land, air and sea
- Assessment of required documentation for customs declaration and clearance, as well as project certification paperwork
- Compliance with HM Customs, shipping regulations, quality requirements and safety procedures
- Method statement for crane operations and technological inspections
- Status updates communicated with the client throughout the project
Whatever your project might be, you need logistics that flex to your needs whilst maintaining reliability and security throughout.